What we do
Berba is an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and with better quality.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 4 different countries, have lived in 12, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with likeminded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
We are growing fast, and we need someone to manage big accounts. Your job will be to sell translation-related products to all potential customers, and maintain contact at qualified accounts through visits, follow-up letters, phone calls, brochures.
As a one of the earlier members of a growing startup, you will be surrounded by fast-paced professionals in one of Bilbao’s most dynamic startup hubs: Innolab.
- Generate and maintain an overview of all potential customers.
- Maintain contact at qualified accounts through visits, follow-up letters, phone calls, brochures.
- Set up strategic funnels and implement them on CRM tools.
- Prepare sales-related reports.
- Attend startup-related shows to look after potential customers, maintaining relationship with existing ones.
- Maintain a high degree knowledge including translation, product and competitive information.
- Areas of focus: Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands.
- You have native Spanish level and advanced skills in English.
- You have international exposure and a general feeling for languages.
- You are comfortable cold-calling and talking to customers on the phone.
- You are organised and are comfortable using Hubspot or similar CRM tools.
- You are capable of managing at least 90 accounts monthly.
- You are a passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment.
- If you are humble enough to keep growing and are willing to learn from better entrepreneurs than you.
- Living in Bilbao or the surrounding area is appreciated, but not a must.
- Because we always hire better people than us.
- Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months time.
- Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- Because we are changing the translation industry and you will be a vital part of it.