Berba is an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the help of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and to a higher quality. We are a young and dynamic team of motivated entrepreneurs eager for new challenges, and we are seeking individuals who are passionate about what they do. We are currently looking for a Sales development intern with the ambition and desire to grow within our team. The role would involve lead generation through LinkedIn, email, telephone and the identification of potential clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Research, identify and participate in the generation of the list of sales opportunities.
- Create and prioritize a list of strategic accounts.
- Detect potential clients, via the outbound search process using all the channels and tools at your disposal: Linkedin, mailing, cold calling, etc.
- Create a great first impression with prospects, helping push them into later phases of the pipeline.
- Qualify prospects through phone calls by analyzing their degree of interest and priority to determine if there is a real business opportunity.
- Track a funnel of existing opportunities to obtain meetings.
- Work together with the sales team to propose new lead capture strategies and identify the best potential companies.
- Carry out conversations with leaders for each area about the advantages offered by our solution and obtain meetings for the account executives.
- Support and monitoring of the start-up of clients (onboarding).
- Final-year student or recent graduate of Marketing, Business Management or related degrees.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and organization. Very eager to learn and get results.
- Advanced English level (another language is a plus).
- Entrepreneurial mind.
- Ambition, initiative and the desire to exceed the objectives
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passion for sales, startups, technology, and innovation.
- We additionally value: CRM knowledge, OKR, previous sales experience
- Development: You will have the opportunity to work and acquire new experiences in one of the startups with the brightest future in the Basque Country, boosting your professional development.
- You will learn every day, you will see Berba grow and you will grow with us.
- Office in the center of Bilbao and the possibility of remote work on the days you want.
- Pick your own hours.
- Possibility of permanent contract after the internship period.
- Start: ASAP