Berba is an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and with better quality.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 4 different countries, have lived in 12, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with likeminded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
We are looking for an intern who can help the Project Management team. Your job will be to assist our Project Managers in their duties, such as producing quotes and invoices, contact clients and translators and manage projects from start to finish.
- Advanced knowledge of editing software (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe…)
- Knowledge of translation tools (translation memories, glossaries…)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow our processes and methodologies, while suggesting improvements
- Proactive approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Analytical and structured problem solving
- Native level in Spanish and advanced skills in English
- Knowledge of basic website content management systems (especially WordPress)
In this role, you will assist our Project Managers in:
- Analyzing files using translation memory tools
- Delivering high-quality projects on time, within budget and to client’s expectations
- Post-editing documents of varying formats or enter translations into websites using a variety of technological solutions
- Working with the Product team to solve technological problems related to document processing and post-editing (e.g. issues with OCR tools, poor end-document output, etc.)
- Quoting and invoicing projects accurately
- Maintaining accurate project documentation
- Attending to any concerns or comments from both translators and clients, as well as communicating any changes requested by the client to the translator
- Monitoring and controlling the status of projects
- Understanding and following individual project instructions